PERSONAL INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT TO US //
KINDS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT INSTAPORTA COLLECTS AND HOLDS //
5. Personal information that may be requested includes, but is not limited to:
6. When you use a Website, we may also collect personal information about you in the following general categories:
SENSITIVE INFORMATION //
HOW INSTAPORTA COLLECTS AND HOLDS PERSONAL INFORMATION //
ACTIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION //
9.information may be collected (and combined) via our Collection Channels if you:
10. We may also obtain your personal information from legitimate third party sources including social media channels, list brokers and other data providers or organisations that share data in circumstances where it is lawful and/or you have given permission for them to do so.
PASSIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION //
11.As with many commercial websites and mobile and tablet applications, we may also collect information which tells us about visitors to our Websites. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of a Website are most commonly accessed. This information is generally not linked to the identity of visitors, except where a Website is accessed via links in an email we have sent or where we are able to uniquely identify the device or user accessing a Website. By accessing a Website via links in an email we have sent and/or by accessing a Website generally including when you are logged into an account, you consent to the collection of such information where it is personal information
13.Our Websites may use and combine such passively collected anonymous information or personal information and/or information from various third party sources, including as described above, and may combine this anonymous information or personal information with other personal information collected from you to provide better service to Website visitors and users, customise a Website based on your preferences, compile and analyse statistics and trends, provide you with relevant advertising when you visit a Website or a third party website, and otherwise administer and improve a Website for your use. We may combine your visitor session information or other information collected through tracking technologies with personally identifiable information from time to time in order to understand and measure your online experiences and to determine what products, promotions and services are likely to be of interest to you. By accessing a Website, you consent to information about you being collected, compiled and used in this way.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH INSTAPORTA COLLECTS, HOLDS, USES AND DISCLOSES PERSONAL INFORMATION //
14. Personal information collected will be used for the following primary purposes:
15. For the purposes described above, personal information may be shared with instaPorta group companies, instaPorta promotional partners and their related bodies corporate, and other trusted third parties (and their directors, servants and agents). Failure to provide personal information may result in instaPorta being unable to provide you with certain content, information, upcoming opportunity, promotion, event or product information and/or accept content and promotion entries (where applicable).
16. In order to operate a Website or deliver a service (including for example, processing of credit card payments), personal information may also be shared with instaPorta group companies, selected service providers and their related bodies corporate, and/or other trusted third parties. InstaPorta group companies, selected service providers and/or other trusted third parties may be engaged by instaPorta to perform a variety of functions, such as legal and accounting services, data storage, fulfilling orders, conducting market research, processing credit card payments, assisting with promotions and providing technical services for our Websites. These companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform such functions. Your credit card details are only used to facilitate your purchase. They are not used for any other purpose and will never be supplied to a third party other than instaPorta or our relevant service provider. If you are a business we trade with, we may disclose your information to debt recovery agents or credit reporting bodies if necessary.
CONTACT BY INSTAPORTA //
18. InstaPorta companies (and their directors, servants and agents), may contact you via telephone, SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email, post or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel using the information provided in order to contact you in respect of the primary purposes for collection of personal information as stated above.
20. Despite removing your name from the database from receiving future advertising and marketing information, instaPorta may send you non-commercial “Administrative Emails”. Administrative Emails relate to an instaPorta user account and may include administrative and transaction confirmations, requests and inquiries or information about a particular instaPorta user account. If you do not wish to receive such communications from instaPorta, you may remove your name from the database by utilising the functional unsubscribe facility.
ABILITY OF OTHERS TO VIEW INFORMATION //
21. InstaPorta may provide areas on a Website where you can upload user-generated content, post or provide information about yourself, communicate with other users including commercial users and brands, provide reviews for content, products and/or services, utilise functionalities that allow you to post content to your own social media channels, or interact with or vote on particular content. This information may be shared with others and may be publically posted on our Websites, including without limitation, other social media platforms and other public forums in which you choose to participate. This information may become publically available and may be read, collected and used by others either on our Websites or outside of our Websites. InstaPorta is not responsible for the conduct of others who may read, collect and use this information.
YOUR RIGHT OF ACCESS //
23.On a case by case basis instaPorta may determine that it is not required to give an individual access to personal information to the extent that it is lawful for instaPorta to do so. If such a determination is made then instaPorta will provide you with a written notice.
24.Where you are seeking information held on electronic file, or where you are seeking hard copies of personal information, we reserve the right to charge reasonable handling/ postage fees as appropriate.
25. With some personal information that may be stored, for example where it is held on program tapes, it is not practical to provide this information to you without charging an appropriate fee as we deem reasonable in those circumstances.
CHANGING AND DELETING THE INFORMATION WE HAVE ABOUT YOU //
27. In the same way, a request may be made to delete personal information, and all reasonable steps to delete the information will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons. Deletion of information may result in us being unable to facilitate or provide you with information about certain transactions (including the uploading, access to, and receipt of content on a Website, and purchase transactions undertaken on a Website), other content, services or product information, upcoming promotion, competition or event information, and/or provide certain content, goods or services.
We are not responsible for removing your personal information from the lists of any third party who has previously been provided your information in accordance with this policy.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION //
28. InstaPorta will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information recorded (including your credit card details), and to keep this information accurate, up to date, complete and relevant. We ensure only those necessary have access to your personal information. Personal information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. This service may be performed on our behalf and data may be hosted by our selected data storage providers.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OVERSEAS RECIPIENTS //
29. In some cases, instaPorta may disclose your personal information to overseas recipients. InstaPorta employees, data processors and other trusted third parties are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by instaPorta. However, security of communications over the Internet cannot be guaranteed, and therefore absolute assurance that information will be secure at all times cannot be given. instaPorta will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to personal information.
INSTAPORTA AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES //
30. Our Websites may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the third party website. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements. InstaPorta is not responsible, nor does it accept any liability, for the conduct of companies linked to our Websites.
31.We may use third party advertisements on our Websites. All third party advertising, if paid for, is paid for by the relevant third party advertisers and are not recommendations or endorsements by instaPorta or any of its affiliates. InstaPorta is not responsible for the content (including representations) of any third party advertisement on a Website. Cookies may be associated with these advertisements to enable the advertiser to track the number of anonymous users responding to the campaign. We do not have access to or control of cookies placed by third parties.
RELATED INSTAPORTA WEBSITES //
SALE OF THE COMPANY //
PROBLEMS OR QUERIES //